Cuetec Cue - Prestige Two-Piece 58 inch Two-Piece Pool Cue
• 58” two piece cue
• Tiger Everest ten layer Pigskin tip
• Polycarbonate ferrule
• S.S.T. shaft with fiberglass bonded to Maple
• Tru-Glide finish
• 3/8” x 14” joint pin
• Black implex joint collar and butt cam with chrome trim rings
• Veltex wrap for sure grip
• Hardwood butt painted in classic colors
• Weight adjustable
• Durable rubber bumper 18 oz. - 21 oz. available (please request weight choice in "notes to seller" with payment.
The Cuetec Prestige Series Cues are where it all started.
popular series in our line, they feature a Tiger Everest ten layer
Pigskin tip with a red replacement indicator layer, Polycarbonate
ferrule for impact absorption, Super Slim Taper (S.S.T.) shaft featuring
a 15 ½” pro taper and Tru-Glide finish for an ultra-smooth comfortable
Clear fiberglass is bonded to Grade A North American Maple for
warp, dent, ding, and scratch resistance.
Black implex accents with a
Hardwood butt featuring Cuetec’s famous Veltex wrap for a sure grip.
The Acueweight weight
adjustment system makes it easy to customize the weight and balance.
Simply unscrew the black implex butt cap with bumper attached (do not
remove the bumper) to adjust weight and balance with a flat or Phillips
Weights are available in ½ and 1 ounce increments
Bonus: Comes with Hard 1x1 Tube Cue Case!